Thursday, April 23, 2009

Summer Camps with Camp Sonshine

This year me (Eric), and my sister Faith decided that instead of being campers we were going to be assistant counselors. After we chose who we wanted to help, we went with them to help them get ready for camp. I decided to help with games, while Faith helped with crafts. The first week was lots of fun. But, unfortunately, Faithy had to go to summer school during the second camp in Antique (an-TEA-key). At that camp I helped with games again and one night we played hide-and-seek in a nearby cemetery it was awesome. But the next camp will be the best, Bacolod (BUH-coal-lud) camp, it’s our favorite camp because in this camp we are always campers me and Faithy can hardly wait for the camp to start. Oh, by the way I’m sorry I didn’t blog sooner it’s just been so busy, next week I promise there will be more updates, Eric out. 




No comments:

Post a Comment